Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2005 Yamaha Royal Star Venture, but am looking to purchase a 2010 GL18HPNM. Shopping for best deal on internet and local dealers. I am sure I will plenty of questions when I finally find the bike.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Ken. Does anybody in Texas drive a car ? We have more riders from Texas here than all the other states combined. I think there are two slots open for Texas Riders here so you better hurry.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Greetings Ken, You have come to the right place if you yearn for info. The forum is Veritable smorgasbord of Goldwing knowledge.

Uhhh..... wait a minute... scratch that.... I'm starting to sound like my good friend & riding companion Chopin114.

Yes we have lot's of info here for you. Yeah that's better. Ask away.

Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome from Canada Ken. As you see, lots of Texans here on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello ken, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Good luck on your purchase of a Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Welcome from the Northwest corner. You Texas fellers are gettin mighty plentyful around these here parts.:rolleyes:
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Registered
455 Posts
I currently have a 2005 Yamaha Royal Star Venture, but am looking to purchase a 2010 GL18HPNM. Shopping for best deal on internet and local dealers. I am sure I will plenty of questions when I finally find the bike.
Welcome Tex from the Blue Ridge Mountains. Hope you find what you are searching for. By the way, the Royal Star is one fine ride. :)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard Ken. Is there anyone in Texas we don't have a s member?:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got the new Goldwing and really love it. Flew up to Arkansas and picked it up last friday drove 550 miles home and never felt uncomfortable. I took the wife for a ride Sunday another 250 miles, can't stop smiling!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Don't let that saltwater get to it. I sold my Royal Star last year as well. I thought it may have been you, but somebody in Spring bought it. Ride safe.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome to the board there Ken from Central Texas. Yep, we got these guys runnin scared now. They must think us Texans are multiplying like rabbits or something. :D You will find a lot of good people on here and some of 'em are mighty smart. Well, have a good time on the board and as always, "Remember the Alamo"...:eek: Isaac

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
I got the new Goldwing and really love it. Flew up to Arkansas and picked it up last friday drove 550 miles home and never felt uncomfortable. I took the wife for a ride Sunday another 250 miles, can't stop smiling!!
Hello from another new member in Texas!

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Welcome Ken from Sth. Australia. Enjoy your new ride. Eric

1 - 17 of 17 Posts