Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys.

Picked up a Gold, 2006, with PA/Comfort/Nav. packages last Saturday. This is my first experience with a Wing and I can tell I'm gonna love it. I've always been a sportsbike guy and I'm letting go of my GSXR 1K.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from PA and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks on here.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hey, guys.

Picked up a Gold, 2006, with PA/Comfort/Nav. packages last Saturday. This is my first experience with a Wing and I can tell I'm gonna love it. I've always been a sportsbike guy and I'm letting go of my GSXR 1K.
Welcome!!! Huntsville, pretty country to see from a Goldwing. Have fun and ride safe. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello noeyes, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the new wing

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Noeyes, just keeping the globe hopping going with the howdy's. Might make ya dizzy keeping track where everybody is coming from. From a Gixxer to a Wing, no about face there man!:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome from TX....The wife and I might be in your area this summer depends on which relatives she wants to visit more.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Welcome to the forum . I live in Athens , so maybe we can go riding sometime . We haven't joined any of the GWRRA or such , because we didn't think we would like the club thing . If you ever need a tow for the bike , i have a trailer !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Old Rider from WI but new to GO!!!

Own an 1989 GL1500 and looking to purchase a new windshield. My bike is the Wineberry Red, and was wondering how the Memphis Shades purple would look like on it. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Texan. Enjoy the stay.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts