Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a recently retired pilot who's been on a VTX1300C for the past few years. Now it's time for me and my girlfriend to spend a few years travelling around North America and a Gold Wing seems like the ideal vehicle. Looking for a good 1800 to buy.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF! Simply a different kind of flyin'!:D

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Best of luck with your search for an 1800 wing. Eric

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State. Lot's of great used Wings out there so as the others have said. Good luck on your quest.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Looks like you've found a little helper in Chopin.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello lcr, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome from Maryland

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome to the site. Our musically inclined member is always ready to lend a hand spending someone's money:D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm retired owner/operator and I have a wing and the wife has a dyna wide glide and traveling on the lil roads of America is it...Let's Ride and Take lots of Pics to share

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi and welcome. Nice to see another S Carolinian. Up until 6ish months ago, I worked at Boeing in Charleston on the dreamliner program. I loved charleston and miss it. considered going back to work there, but more cuz I liked being in Charleston. Im in FT Mill and take trips back there and my son has been begging me to take him down. so if your passing through and need a stopping point. let me know. maybe we could meet up for a ride after you find what you want. Im on a 1500, but it um, gets around just fine.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.