Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have purchased a 2012 Audio Comfort. My previous riding experience was in 1973-1975 at Clark Air Base in the Philippine Islands. My bike there was a 175 Yamaha.
Have been flying an RV-6 experimental aircraft. For complex reasons I decided to quit flying and try riding

·
Super Moderator
12,268 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new Wing.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Congratulations on your new wing. I am really jealous:D. Enjoy that wing it can fly too.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2012 Wing.
Post a pic.

·
Administrator
28,997 Posts
Welcome along Old Pilot. Dad had us all with him at Clark from 66-68 while he did his tour in Nam. Geckos, water buffalos & baluts. Interesting life.

·
Super Moderator
15,159 Posts
hello old_pilot, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,117 Posts
Hello Old Pilot. You haven't stopped flying, you've just lowered your center of gravity. I was in Olongapo in 1975. Didn't we meet at the " Club Florida " ?;)

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state of Pennsylvania. Ride safe and congrats on your new Wing....

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Welcome from another ex fly-boy. Familiar with the RV-6 but never flown one. Don't worry, unless you have more than one GL, one Wing flies just fine!:D

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum, a great place to hang out.

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
Welcome from NW Oklahoma. I'm an old pilot as well.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. _Pretty good bunch hang out here. Just a few from Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, New England states, the South West , and Canada,you got watch out for.
Might have missed a few, but most are Harmless:D:eek::rolleyes:

Welcome anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.