Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Hey Guys,
I'm from St. Marys, Ga and I got my left over 08 Goldwing on Friday. I traded a 08 Suzuki C109RT for it. I've been wanting a wing for a long time now but the price kept scaring me away, and I took a loss getting the wing but that's another story......over the week, I've put 435ish miles on it. All I can say is that this is the absolutely the BEST Motorcycle I have ever ridden. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and also sharing my experiences..

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Welcome aboard Skip D from Northeast Pa. It is always good to get new people.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the board. Now it's time for farkles... Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome to the club. It's nice to hear someone so happy about driving a Wing because I drive with mostly Harley guys and some of my Wingmen have just traded down to Harleys. I can't see it myself after riding my 08 Wing for the last 5 months. Anyway enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF skip d , and congrats on getting the wing

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome Skip D, this a great forum. I got my new Wing in June and check the forum out every couple of days. Ronzilla, fossil, two wheel and the gang know everything there is to know about Wings of every generation and I've learned so much from this site. Good luck with the new Wing and ride safe. Lyndon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts