Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first gold wing was in 1976. Been a while. Trying it again since my wife passed 3 years ago. Need to get out and make some more friends.

Howard from New Hampshire

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome!!! Glad that you decided to stop by. You'll find plenty of friends on this forum. What is your current ride??? :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome!!! Glad that you decided to stop by. You'll find plenty of friends on this forum. What is your current ride??? :D
hey, thanks for the respond. Actually I am looking to relocate in the blue ridge area. Maybe you can give a little advise. Im like you. Tired. Need some change. I ordered a 2012. My wife passed away 3 years ago, do I have decided to buy a bike and change my life. Do some fun things for once. Meet some new people. So I am in the process right now of getting my life together to move as soon as I can. I have been looking all around blue ridge area for a little cabin. But anyway, nice to talk and hope to continue the conversation. Maybe some day, we meet up.You never know.
Thanks man,

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello howard, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
9 Posts
I howard, welcome, from s. Ga. Lots of good folks here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------cb 175,cb550,cb900,1987 gw intst,1988gw,1989gw,2002 1800 and counting

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Howard. There will be a pile of us wanting to know how you like that 2012.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada howard. Sorry to hear of your wife's passing. You will definitely make friends on this site.
I wouldn't be surprized if one of these Wingnuts was a real estate broker in the Blue Ridge area :)
Ride safe,
Strat

·
Registered
455 Posts
hey, thanks for the respond. Actually I am looking to relocate in the blue ridge area. Maybe you can give a little advise. Im like you. Tired. Need some change. I ordered a 2012. My wife passed away 3 years ago, do I have decided to buy a bike and change my life. Do some fun things for once. Meet some new people. So I am in the process right now of getting my life together to move as soon as I can. I have been looking all around blue ridge area for a little cabin. But anyway, nice to talk and hope to continue the conversation. Maybe some day, we meet up.You never know.
Thanks man,

Private message sent

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just another beautiful day

Thanks to all the welcomes to the organization. I appreciate.
Although I presently live in New Hampshire, I am open to traveling to any events if anyone can sort of keep me posted.

Thanks again to all.

Howard

P.S. Ill keep you informed when the new ride shows up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts