Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello, my name is sean but my friends call me roger, my grandpa gave me a 76 gl1000 and ive been putting my own spin on what it should look like. currently its torn apart because its been sitting for a few uears, but it runs really good, and it will run even better after im done with it. ill prolly have about $1000 into it and have a really bad bike. will post pics of progress.

·
Administrator
25,901 Posts
Welcome Sean/Roger! Yes do post pics when you get time. Meantime hang with us and get to know us a bit (and vice versa). Set yourself up an avatar as well.:D

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum....Yes we do like looking at pictures.....even during a rebuild project.....

Ride Safe Always!!

·
Super Moderator
15,124 Posts
hello sean, welcome to GWOF. i'm up in the motor city

·
Super Moderator
7,639 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
It sounds like you have a great winter project and a nice bike when the riding season begins in Michigan.

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State.

·
Banned
3,116 Posts
Welcome from Seattle.

We really enjoy detailed ride reports speckled with crisp clear pictures. Bring us along on your rebuild by posting pictures.

You will find some folks here that know that particular motorcycle and are willing to assist where they can.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Looks like you have quite a project on your hands. Good luck and post some pics along the way....

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome Sean/Roger! Yes do post pics when you get time. Meantime hang with us and get to know us a bit (and vice versa). Set yourself up an avatar as well.:D
Can't figure out how to set up Avatar (Picture of Motorcycle where my name is?). How do you do it?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. Join in and have some fun you may end up with a mate. Eric

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Can't figure out how to set up Avatar (Picture of Motorcycle where my name is?). How do you do it?

Thanks
Hey Jack, Click on User CP. Everything you need is on the left hand panel. If you need more info, let us know. Welcome to the GWOF:)

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Welcome to the forum . Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks for the info. I tried it again and it says upload of file failed. second time for that. Found in my profile that i am not authorized to upload picture, guess cause I have not yet became premium. Maybe soon. I am too old and ugly to post my picture anyway LOL

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for the welcoming! ill take some pics this weekend and try and get them up here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts