Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1996 S/E and i love it . We have a V-star classic that we like , but it is not the bike for us to ride long distance and enjoy our trip. I have a lot to learn about the Goldwing such as service ( everything from oil type to how and where to check all the fluids ) and i will be relying on the expertise of you guy's to teach me all i need to know. I hope i will be of some use to someone after i learn all i need to know. Thank's in advance for any help you can give me.

Benny Russell Athens , Ala.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Santini I think you'll like it here, enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congrats on the wing and welcome to the site from ARKANSAS

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Greetings I had a 96 SE for 6 years and LOVED it, I added the Compufire to it and never had a problem, Welcome Friend

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Greetings Benny, If you are looking for info & input you have come to the right place. There are a great bunch of guys here & we don't mind sharing our opinions. The good thing is there are different ones but we all have respect for each other.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
How ya Santini! One of the most wonderful things about Goldwings is their forgiving nature and gentle learning curve. While it is good to know as much as possible about your new bike, don't get so focused on the mechanical that you forget the purpose.. ride that rascal!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Santini, welcome from KC MO! Enjoy the new ride, I also had a 96 at one time, candy specte red...loved that color!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts