Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hi to everyone and thanks for the forum. I am a former Shadow VT1100 owner who got alot of help from the the Shadow Owners Forum. I look forward to being a memeber here.

I just purchased a 1986 Goldwing. My wife and I are so excited, but today is Sunday and we can't register it until tomorrow. this bike is big, fast and gorgeous. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor in Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Best suggestion I can give is take care of her and she will take you to some wonderful places and give you years of enjoyment. Ride often and enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. There is a lot of experience here so you will get good advice.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Welcome to GWOF Larry.

New Goldwing Owner in NYC
No way? Actually from the Big Apple? Or from the Metro?

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the site Larry. Ditto on the trunk bracket, then ride that baby!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada Larry. Enjoy the site. Your wife will love the ride, no question. My wife's nick is Velcro, cause everytime I turn around.... :eek:
Ride safe,
Strat

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome Larry. I am originally from your NYC area. I give you lots of credit for riding over there. I have friends that also ride there but I just couldn't. I ride in NH now where there are more room in between vehicles, if you know what I mean.

Good Luck and Enjoy your new ride out there! Lock her up at all times over there...forgetaboutit.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from the Tarheel state.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcomes!

Thanks for the big welcomes from all over the world. I am a big kid from Queens who still lives and rides here. Michelle and I are planning to take quite a few tours away from the big apple where there is alot more room between cars. We now take day trips all over Long Island and even venture to NJ on a nice day.

If the weather holds we even may head the the Pennsylvania Dutch Country for a break.

I have a sister who lives deep in the Catskill Mountains where I hope to take on the Roads in the spring. I am looking forward to our first Americade at Lake George in June 2011.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Contact me when you are going to Americade! I go every year!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts