Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone. I bought a 2021 GW last summer and just now introducing myself although I became a GWOF member back in 2016.

I love the bike although, like all things, there are some improvements that could be made.

I am with my brother, ironhorse54, right now and we’re leaving his house tomorrow for Key West.

I will try to check in more frequently now.

I do have one question - how much air should I put in my tires? (LOL I know how to read the manual!)

·
Administrator
16,072 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I keep my tires at 40, front and rear. Don't forget to show us some pictures of your ride. Key West is still in the bucket list for me.

·
Administrator
29,490 Posts
Welcome along to the GWOF, the @ironhorse54 is as you know, a good guy to ride with. Enjoy the Keys

·
Super Moderator
13,065 Posts
Welcome (back), have a safe and fun trip.

·
Registered
2003 Goldwing in Red (the fastest color)
1,738 Posts
Welcome to the forum and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
10,482 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state. Good luck on your trip and enjoy the forum and that new Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,894 Posts
Sky Water Atmosphere Lighthouse Ecoregion

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good morning everyone. I bought a 2021 GW last summer and just now introducing myself although I became a GWOF member back in 2016.

I love the bike although, like all things, there are some improvements that could be made.

I am with my brother, ironhorse54, right now and we’re leaving his house tomorrow for Key West.

I will try to check in more frequently now.

I do have one question - how much air should I put in my tires? (LOL I know how to read the manual!)
Welcome from the Centennial state.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts