Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i've just bought a 1200 gl interstate with 36k on the clock. It is an american import and has been regularly serviced from new. Have to say it is the best bike i have ever ridden. Happy doesn't even come close !:)

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Congrats on your new (to you) Wing. Where do you call home?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Blanford Dorset UK about 100 miles south west of London. Quiet little place really broken only by the noise of the wing in the morning. The neighbours love me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ronzilla. The UK is fun for a wing rider, narrow twisty roads, beautiful scenary and the ever present traffic cops, especially in North Wales where they seem to be operating a zero tolerance to all bikers. 3weeks ago a mass turnout of bikers from all over the UK went there, about 10,000 in total to protest against the cops attitude.... it was an amazing sight.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF toucan17a

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi and thanks for the welcome. It's good to know that so many people out there also appreciate the finer things in life :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hi Ronzilla. The UK is fun for a wing rider, narrow twisty roads, beautiful scenary and the ever present traffic cops, especially in North Wales where they seem to be operating a zero tolerance to all bikers. 3weeks ago a mass turnout of bikers from all over the UK went there, about 10,000 in total to protest against the cops attitude.... it was an amazing sight.
... HOWDY ... WOW!!! THAT IS A DEFINATE IN YOUR FACE STATEMENT ... WE NEED TO DO THAT WITH OUR GOVERNMENT ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts