Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Mark and I live in Central Mass and became a Gold Wing owner about a month ago. I had a 99 Honda Aero VT1100 that I rode for 12 years. I stopped by my local dealer to pick up an oil filter and they had a 2007 Gold Wing on the floor. Well, the salesman must have seen me drooling because he came over and we started talking. One thing led to another and I took it for a test ride. I was hooked.

I did not get that one as we could not agree on a price, but I found a 2008 Gold Wing, fully loaded, with 3 years left on the 7 year extended warranty, and a trailer for about the same price.
Thanks to info I found in the forum, I installed the Kury risers and the rise is much more comfortable. The heated seats and grips will extend my riding season here in New England.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark. Congrats on the new wing.
I have heard of several people going to a dealer for parts, oil changes and brake pads and end up with a new wing........LOL.

I am guilty of the brake pad one myself......went to the dealer to get a set of brake pads for my 1500 and came home with an 1800.....LOL. (still have the 1500 but had to order the brake pads for it online....LOL)

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a Wing.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome Mark. Once that Wing bug bites, it's hard to deny. Congrats

·
Registered
44 Posts
new wing

Mark welcome to the forum and congrats. My first twenty years were spent in Mass. shorter riding seasons, but still some of the best rides out there. Great bike enjoy.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark. I was up your way in August for a ride. Congrats on the Wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
hello mark, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new wing. post a pic or two

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the GWOF from Pa...

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.