Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from Itasca Illinois and Lake Delton Wisconsin. I live in Illinois and spend summers up in Wisconsin. Back in 2010 I purchased a Blue Honda Fury (another mid life crissis). Loved the bike and was fun to drive however I am getting older and my balance isn't that good any more. So I got the idea of looking into Gold Wing Trikes. Found one for sale on Ebay that was located 2 miles from where I am at in Lake Delton. So I sold my Fury and bought the Gold Wing Trike. :D

Its a 2002 Illusion Blue Gold Wing Trike with a Lehman Trike conversion on it. The bike was owned by a 81 year old farmer and it had 5500 miles on it and was pristine.

I took it in and had the bike gone over to make sure everything was good and got an oil change while I was there. I am sure I will have a lot of fun on this Trike and have 500 miles on it the last week. I haven't rode that much since I was in my youth. It is a different type of ride that's for sure but now the wife will go with me again since she has her Queens chair on board. ;)

I need to get some better pictures but this is when I bought it. :)

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Welcome to a great place glad to see you here.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State.

Enjoy your new ride.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Nice ride, hang around some fun folks are on here.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello jim,welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your trike

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Howdy Jim. Good looking ride. Enjoy your rides together with your bride. Nice thing about the trike, you can ride it in the snow too.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hi and welcome, very nice upgrade from the Fury.

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Nice looking trike, congrats.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome Jim. Put up some profile info and ad an avatar if you want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.