Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is David but I go by Cherokee82050 on the forum. I purchased my new 08 Wing about 3 weeks ago and have put 2500 miles on it already, I have never been on a better motorcycle. It has the power and ride that you would expect from the Ultimate motorcycle.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Wing from the Keystone state of Pennsylvania. Ride safe while my bike sits in the garage waiting for spring.....

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome to the world of Goldwings! Congrats on your new purchase. Here in the midwest we are also holding out for some satisfactory weather, it was a brisk 18 degrees on my way home from work tonight. None the less, my girl is ready to go on the first decent day. Be safe!

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Welcome David, I see you are from Ocala "Home of Don Garlits Drag Race Musuem"

You will get good info here. We have great bunch of people on the board.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF cherokee82050

·
Registered
201 Posts
2500 miles in 3 weeks,thats some serious riding, I bet you loved every minute did'nt you.The miles and hours seem to fly by when we ride. Its not about the destination but the "Getting There" we enjoy so much.Glad to see another discriminating GW owner who knows quality when he sees it. Welcome to the GWOF.

-Robert-

·
Registered
17 Posts
Greetings from WPB. Just purchased an 08 Wing last weekend. Came from a Harley Electra Glide Classic. What a difference. Safe riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts