Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm moving over from the st-owners.com forum. I had to sell my 2007 ST1300 a couple months ago for financial reasons. Just today I picked up a 1995 GL1500 Interstate. It's a very nice ride and I can't wait to get some long trips under my belt on this new ride.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Welcome & greetings from Florida.
Congrats on the Wing, you'll enjoy it.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
wicketbr, The GWOF is a great site with good people & equally good discussion. I'm sure you will enjoy it here as well as the new ride. Congrats & ride safe.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. And enjoy your new to you bike.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Congrats on your wing and welcome from the land of Lincoln.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hello and welcome from Canada Wicketgr. If your like me you will love your GL1500. I've had mine for about 4 years and try to take a few trips a summer with my wife. Very comfortable for the both of us.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi all. I'm moving over from the st-owners.com forum. I had to sell my 2007 ST1300 a couple months ago for financial reasons. Just today I picked up a 1995 GL1500 Interstate. It's a very nice ride and I can't wait to get some long trips under my belt on this new ride.
Welcome friend. You did gooooooooooood!!
I purchased a new 1992 candy red Interstate and rode it 5 flawless years before buying my 97se . :)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello wicketbr, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Welcome from NC.

I switched last year from bad and fast to a 95 Wing. It was kind of like going from Bad Company to Jimmy Buffet on wheels. Much more fun than I expected once I learned just how nimble these are.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome from another Canuck Wicketbr. I had an '07 ST1300 prior to my 1800 as well; nice ride, just too tempting to ride waaaay to fast.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Welcome from way down south Mississippi. I just got my '98 Aspencade in Sept. and let me worn you...there are so many things that I have purchased to put on it and still yet more to come. Right now I am fitting the sweet lady with heated gear. We were riding in 30 degrees Sat. night and leathers were a bit cool.
You will love your ride...and let me say that these guys on the forum are wonderful help with problems you might discover with your ride.

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
Welcome from the rainy city of Seattle.

New tires, new fluids on my 94 1500 and raring to go, but haven't figured out how to mount an umbrella on this thing yet.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks and info on here..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts