Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, just joined and looking for some interesting talk as well as some decent weather in this part of the country. It has been a miserable winter.

·
Super Moderator
9,875 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the other side of the state. What are you riding? Thing Spring, it has to be coming soon. Ride safe and watch out for the famous Pennsylvania potholes...

·
Super Moderator
15,230 Posts
hello edf welcome to GWOF, what are you riding

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the country. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum from sunny Texas. Yeah, I'm kind of rubbing it in, but I'll be jealous of your temps when July rolls around.

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. And our weather. Well we have needed boats to get around. Then in a couple of weeks later the sunburn cream would have to come out. Eric

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Welcome to the board EFD. Get stuck in and enjoy the place!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome friend from the Blue Ridge mountains where we also have enjoyed a snowy, cold winter.
What's your ride or rides???

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
Welcome from an Allentown boy now living in the N.W. corner of Washington State.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

Anybody else notice EFD is not from Texas ????;)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada EFD. Great site and knowledgeable folks.
Strat
(p.s.I don't even want to talk about the weathere :()

·
Premium Member
23,749 Posts
10-4 EFD. It has been a long winter here both physically and psychologically. When I think about a nice day ride from here I usually think about PA. " Fallingwater " is on my this year's list to visit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have the pleasure of riding an '05' wing-in my opinion the best engineered bike on the road.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello from Carlisle, But i grew up in Beechview Dirtmont area...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts