Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome from down near Austin. What part of the panhandle are we talking about. Go through Amarillo, Dumas, Dalhart pretty often. You'll enjoy the forum. Glad to have you with us. New guys are nice, they are the only ones we have to swim faster than in shark infested waters.:D

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Wait just a minute here, it's another one of them Texan fellers. Dreanmweaver, you gots to keep him under control ya,all hear now!!:D

Welcome to the Forum, a fun place to hang out.

From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome from Illinois.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello tmilam, welcome to GWOF. what year is the goldwing in your avatar

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Wait just a minute here, it's another one of them Texan fellers. Dreanmweaver, you gots to keep him under control ya,all hear now!!:D

Welcome to the Forum, a fun place to hang out.

From the Northwest Corner
Ron
I don't know that I have any control over those panhandle folks. Thats a wild and wooley bunch up there. They work, party and play hard fer sure. I spent a week there one night, in Dumas....:eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know that I have any control over those panhandle folks. Thats a wild and wooley bunch up there. They work, party and play hard fer sure. I spent a week there one night, in Dumas....:eek:
We can sure get that way in a hurry. LOL:rolleyes:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome aboard, from the Sunshine State-Florida

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Gday mate from Down Under. We are a quite mob down here, not know to drink or have wild parties.LOL. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state..

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to GWOF tmilam. We all have our ways of letting our hair down, some are just a bit goofier than others. Eric if Aussies don't know how to drink, why the pitchers of premixed Bundy/Cokes?:eek::D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts