Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello new here and like what is see! hope to my be ride with some of you, i have a old gl1000, next week i am going to pick up my new to me gl 1500.:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought my 1500 last summer and I love it. The only problem is that I don't have music on cassette anymore. LOL Welcome and drive safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new (2 u) Wing. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Ductman welcome to the forum and hello from the Tarheel state:)

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Awesome ductman, and welcome to the group! I take it you'll keep the 1000; I'd love to have one m'self.

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
ductman, Welcome to the site from another Pa. guy. With a handle like that I assume another HVAC guy as well. Ride Safe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome ductman. I just picked up my 1500 two weeks ago and love it. Looking forward to many happy miles together. I don't have music on cassette anymore either, but I do have a cassette adapter that my ipod plugs into so the tunes just keep on coming.

'88 GL1500
'98 Ace Tourer
'04 Kawi KLR250

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF ductman. after getting off a 1500 wing those 1000 wings feel like sport bikes

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you all fossil yep just an old tin bender ,dedrbuzzard, looking at your bike list... 79 750F that was one hell of a ride!!!!!! had one the gl's just looked to funky at the time almost got one but that BLACK 750F SS got me going

1 - 10 of 10 Posts