Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,
Finally bought myself a Goldwing and needed to find a forum to learn from other owners about needed accessories or tips for rookies. Owned a 2007 VTX1300C before and the VTX Forum was very helpful. Looking forward to reading and spending time on here with other Wing Owners.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a Goldwing, enjoy.
There are a lot of good people here and all willing to discuss Goldwings with you.
Enjoy your time with us. Post pics for us and post often.

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. It's a fun place to hang out. What year wing did you get ??

·
Premium Member
23,752 Posts
Woohoo! I came off an 06 1300VTXC in November of 09. What a difference in riding pleasure. Now a 400 mile day doesn't seem like such a challenge.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You came to the right place. There are people on this site that are intimate with every nut, bolt and washer on the Goldwing. Welcome aboard.

·
Super Moderator
15,230 Posts
hello nd, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Well I think you just may be the 1st member (at least that this Ole Fossil can remember) from N.D.

Welcome to the GWOF from PA. Enjoy the site.

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hesar things are pretty busy around there these days. Congrats on the Wing!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks To All

Thanks for the welcome and look forward to corresponding with all. I bought a 2010 NAVI/XM Ron Robertson and yes BUDOKA it is really busy up here in Central and Western ND thanks to the Oil Boom.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Welcome to the site.......

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state.

·
Premium Member
7,189 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,889 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,880 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts