Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow wing ridiers. Albuquerque here! because of bad knee issues about to get into a GWMotortrike! i know its Arm work involed and no leaning. Any tips from anyone would be Highly appreciated, is it fun riding or a pain in the Butt to manuver?

·
Super Moderator
7,598 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm in Lovington. Make sure the trike has 'EZ steer' these are raked triple trees that make steering and turning the trike easier. Please remember a trike is wider in the back and you must use caution at gas pump islands and never put your feet down at a stop. Trikes are fun and worry free at stops, uneven pavement and no slipping foot on gravel.

·
Super Moderator
14,215 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I know we have trike riders here and they will give you their 2 cents worth. I hope you find the right one for you.

·
Super Moderator
28,128 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from AZ. and a trike rider. Although the EZ steer is a highly recommended option, my 95 Motor Trike conversion doesn't have it and I do just fine. You can ask any member that I have ridden with. Also the Motor Trike is a smaller size than some of the others like Calif Sidecar, and Roadsmith.

To answer your direct question. They are not like 2 wheels and you will sacrifice that. But to ride in a way that you aren't in fear of dropping the bike, is a sacrifice worth taking. For us, my little lady had a knee replacement and could risk that drop so it was an easy choice.

Baskin Robbins buisness platform is great to apply when searching. Different strokes for Different folks.

Enjoy the search and above all listen closely for the singing of the ride me song when you find the right trike for you, they do sing these motorcycles.

;)

·
Super Moderator
9,668 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

Reactions: JKWinger

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts

Reactions: JKWinger

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts