Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, Just want to say hi to all of you. I just bought a 2010 GoldWing last month and love it. If you come to NC and see an old man on a wing:) and broke for the next 60 months thats me.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome to the board, congrats on your new Wing, You will love it as we all do.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome eagle100, get out there and enjoy that new wing! What color did you get?

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Hey 100,

Since you just got your new ride, you might not stop to read anything for a while but
Welcome anyway to the GWO even if it's Novemeber that you read this.

Just got here a couple of weeks ago myself. Lived in Fayetteville many years ago. Now a little north of you in Winston-Salem.

I think you will enjoy this site.

If you come up this way, I will wave at you if I see you in time to put up the recliner, put down the paper and set my latte down.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome eagle100, I live just a few miles from you. Just got my wing in April myself and love it.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF eagle00 and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your 2010 Wing.. Keep making those payments and enjoy the ride. Nice folks on here so enjoy the site also.. Ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Hello from Alberta Canada eagle100. Have the payments too, but they're easier to bear this time of year. Hurts in the winter though LOL. Enjoy

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome....I just picked up my new 2010 on May 26...now have 3300 miles on it...so get out and ride...enjoy life....I hear that somewhere in your neck of the woods there is a wing rally at the end of September...is that true...?....I am thinking about taking a ride down your way at the end of September....

Safe Rides....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts