Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Bristol, TN; and own a 1996 GL1500SE. I have several people close to me that own Wings, but I never see them ride. I think they bought them to collect dust.lol Any one else in the Bristol area, give me a shout, and lets ride. I am originally from Iowa and have several riding buddies up there. We get together once or twice a year and ride, either down here or up there. Have a great day and keep the greasy side down!!! Hope to see ya on the road. Going to Oregon next year if anyone is interested. May add Edmonton, AB, Canada to the trip as well.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
nice looking wing , and welcome from Maryland

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Woo Boy....Bristol, TN. I went right thru there last weekend. Welcome to GWOF. Your bike resembles DanB's.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Welcome from 1 of the Pa. boys and you are in 1 nice area to ride.

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. From Bristol you sure don't have to go far for some great roads.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF.
When you get to the N.W. Corner next year, let me know and we maybe could hook up for a ride in the area.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome Rebel. My Dad's family hails from Spencer Iowa. If yu get up to Edmonton on your trip let us know, there's a few members in the area, I'm only an hour and a half away, edmkc is just to the east about 15 minutes and there's Bear and Lady Bear and a couple others too. We'll get together if you make it up this far. enjoy the forums.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello rebel, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
7,607 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats, it's a very nice looking Wing.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. You say keep the greasy side down, where would that be on a Wing? :D

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Rebel! Beautiful bike and fine place to live and ride!

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Nice looking Wing. Ride safe..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.