Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi their my name is ezra , is their anyone out their that owned or does own a gl1200 ltd or i'm i the only one ? i love this bike are their any riders near quakertown pa local that do small group rides? :)

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Gee erza. Rex and I were just up in Lancaster last Saturday. Rex hails from Columbia, MD and I'm a little south west of there in Centreville, VA . We had a Amish tour ride scheduled but stuff happened in personal and scheduling conflicts so Rex and I went it alone. " Sponge104 " lives very near you. I don't what he rides, never thought to ask. As long as it says " Goldwing " on it somewhere it's all good. My best rides and the riders I have met live in PA. No doubt next spring I'll be heading up there more than a few times.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Keystone state'r. Nice folks on the forum and good information. Lots of 1200 riders too. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Alberta ezra. 1200LTD's were and are beautiful bikes. Pretty sure there a few of them around the site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts