Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Post some pics of your new ride. Enoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We would love to see photos of your new Wing.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome from northwest Indiana. We love your state in the winter, not so much in the summer. :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Welcome to the forum and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Super Moderator
12,058 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Nice ride.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Welcome from Alberta, Canada! Nice bike!

·
Super Moderator
9,815 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Congrats on your new beautiful Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Super Moderator
28,681 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from AZ and enjoy that new ride.

·
Super Moderator
14,800 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I've started to look around to trade up to the same model you picked. Where did you find it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I've started to look around to trade up to the same model you picked. Where did you find it?
I found this one at Ridenow in Jacksonville. I was looking for a manual and could not find one anywhere close to me. I took a test ride and bought the DCT.

·
Super Moderator
14,800 Posts
I found this one at Ridenow in Jacksonville. I was looking for a manual and could not find one anywhere close to me. I took a test ride and bought the DCT.
They do surprise you how well the DCT works. I test road a couple in North Carolina a couple years ago. Muscle memory had me reaching for the clutch at the same time the bike was shifting. Pretty amazining.

Reactions: Oldhand

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome from Tucson, Az. Great looking bike.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the forum! (I'm just catching up here - been rambling from Florida back to Michigan). I also just picked up another (2015) GW from Ridenow (in Ocala) just getting settled back up here in the north country - haven't even riden the bike up here yet.

I spend the winters in Sebring - if you're close maybe we can meet down there in the fall.

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky. Ps 68:33

1 - 16 of 16 Posts