Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New England RTE Saturday 4/24/21 Goody Cole's BBQ Brentwood, NH

It's been a long year of quarantines, masks, vaccinations, rain, snow, wind, more snow and more everything.

Saturday's weather forecast looks like spring should look like. Vaccinations done. Bike is washed. Gov Sununu has dropped mandatory mask rule. Time for a meet to eat!

All are invited to meet at Goody Cole's for lunch. I've had my shots and plan on being there around 11:30. They have a handful of outside picnic tables.

Goody Coles Smokehouse a Catering Co. | About

·
Registered
341 Posts
Dang! :sleep: I missed this (read this just today 4/29) I would have gone, [112 miles 3hrs17 min ride] from my home of Springfield, Mass.. Sounds like a perfect first ride of the season....I'm bummed!

Ronnie

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How many folks showed up for lunch??

Ronnie

Just me and Aaron and about 20 Harleys; in groups of four or five at a time. Food and conversation were great except when the "Loud Pipes Save Lives" supporters were coming and going.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just me and Aaron and about 20 Harleys; in groups of four or five at a time. Food and conversation were great except when the "Loud Pipes Save Lives" supporters were coming and going.
Dame them loud Goldwing's :)whistle:) [I get your drift] I wish that I read this message, just a week B4....I'm leaving on a RTE Sunday with a group that I never rode with before, BUT it's being lead by an insurance Company, so I'm just hoping it's not going to be all loud/obnoxious moron's............If so I will just turn around, and go my own route.......

Ronnie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.