·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a new kit for gl1800 now,

Compare with the old edition,the kit can offer:
Easy to install and use

Perfect CD sound quality

Widely extend sources-USB.SD.AUX (UP to 16 GB)

Support Bluetooth hands-free phone (answer/hang up the call use the audio button, Support the mobile music playing while connecting with BT)

Show the phone number by voice in english

Perfect call quality(can ensure normal conversation above 110kms/hour)

If your guys are interested in this new kit,pls contact our exclusive agency J&M Corporation in USA at [email protected] for details!

Thanks for your support!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Price? Does it use the CB controls to run everything? How hard is it to set up?

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
He's in Dongguan,China. Might take a while to get here

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Price? Does it use the CB controls to run everything? How hard is it to set up?
heheh ,Cdnrider,

Thanks for your interest for this new kit!

The Car digital music changer(DMC) is a digital interface that is designed to integrate USB stick/SD card,AUX(Ipod,Iphone) into OEM car stereo.

It provides direct audio interface to a car stereo via the CD changer port. DMC insures CD quality sound from MP3 / WMA files on USB stick/SD card to car stereo speakers.

It allow to "fool" your stereo into thinking that fully featured CD changer is plugged in.

If you are interested in this new kit,pls contact our exclusive agency J&M Corporation in USA at [email protected] for details!

Thanks for your support!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hey Chopin114 et al, I'm hearing a little voice. Something we discussed in 'nice work' is reminding me of a certain swine based comestible. I could be wrong of course.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
this ad is not allowed by forum rules

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
She is NOT telling you to buy it from her she told you to contact the US seller...
Please tell us more about it.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
She is NOT telling you to buy it from her she told you to contact the US seller...
Please tell us more about it.
The problem, as it appears to me, is that J&M is not a direct sponsor here . We can buy their product, but only through distributors like WingStuff, etc. Note the sponsors of this forum, I don't see J&M listed. I do see ICM Headsets though. Our member is asking us to go " direct" and even included a contact site. This is a turf war for advertisers and rightly so. I could not be a " free " member here without them.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Doc, I vote to remove it. This person is probably not who they make out to be & like other recent posters should be ignored & hopefully they will go away.

We certainly don't need extra entertainment here & it has become obvious to me (my opinion only) that some posters post for their own benefit purely & or post to any topic just to post, sometimes not even on the correct subjectline.

Again guys I submit to you to just ignore.

As always just one ole fossil's opinion A.K.A. "The Pa. Cynic".

Sorry for the rant. If this post offends you then you are probably one that I refer to.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Doc, I vote to remove it. This person is probably not who they make out to be & like other recent posters should be ignored & hopefully they will go away.

We certainly don't need extra entertainment here & it has become obvious to me (my opinion only) that some posters post for their own benefit purely & or post to any topic just to post, sometimes not even on the correct subjectline.

Again guys I submit to you to just ignore.

As always just one ole fossil's opinion A.K.A. "The Pa. Cynic".

Sorry for the rant. If this post offends you then you are probably one that I refer to.
We was just having a little fun with it . I was brushing up on my Chinese . 你没有乐趣,对不起

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i am not saying do buy it but her post clearly states " we have " like she is representing the company which makes it a spam ad

·
Registered
219 Posts
I was brushing up on my Chinese . 你没有乐趣,对不起
Hey Chopin, were did you find the chinese characters on the keyboard, for the life of me i can't seem to locate them on mine?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
well if ya look back i did say vendor lynn!!! in introduction i said welcome i think!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts