Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a moment , so I thought I would introduce myself. I am an aging rider, 68 now. Due to neck injuries, I cannot look upward without impinging nerves. The local shop (there is one in my town) had a 2005 Wing on consignment. I thought well what the heck, I would take it out and see if it was easier on my bod than what I had. I know the folks at this shop, they know me, they just handed me the keys, put a plate on it, and away I went. I was amazed. Upon returning, I began dealing and ended up owning it. I've put about 3K on it in the last month. I am so surprised at what a great motorcycle this is. It is fast, it handles, it is comfortable. I am not a long haul rider most of the time, I ride one or two day trips, sport touring as it is. This is my new sport tourer. So hello, happy to be here.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Post some pics of the new 2U ride. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,585 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Wing. Glad you have found something that really works for you

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome from the southeast Pennsylvania. Glad you found the new Wing comfortable and you are putting on the smiles!

·
Super Moderator
28,036 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from another Keystoner.

·
Premium Member
6,137 Posts
Hello and welcome from Virginia.

·
Super Moderator
14,119 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Very glad it fits you and you are enjoying the new to you bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts