Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 goldwing 1800 with a tow-pac trike kit on it. I just had a car tire put on the rear. This should really work good for my set-up. My motorcycle rear tires just wear out quickly and are flat across the tread, of course. I'm happy!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
As soon as I wear out the rear tire on my 1800 I will be going to a CT on it and a Rear MC tire on the front , which will make me a double darksider......

I have the new tires at the house now.just need to ride some more to wear out the rear MC tire that is on there now....LOL.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been reading aobut the DARKSIDE:cool: for quite a while. 2 years, probably. I am from the Tampa area, and couldn't find anyone to make the change. Came back home for a visit in Westville, Illinois and there is a guy here that will do it. So, we did it. Had to lay the bike on its side to get the tire off and on. Got a Bridgestone from Toyota dealer, 195-60. It fits one of there Scion cars.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
That's strange. There are a boatload of Darksiders in FL. One member from Lake Placid is in charge of Darksider decals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to know the front tire size for a CT on my '02 Goldwing. I intend to go to CTs on both. I'm in FL, Jupiter and welcome a phone call: 561-744-3575. Fred Castro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts