Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all .... Just purchased a new 2010 1800ADA and pick it up tomorrow ... Very excited! Looking forward to all the wisdom on this site as I know I I'll be looking for help on more than one occasion :) I live in Guelph Ontario and have been riding an ST1300 for the past four years. Moving up to the wing is a big step but I'm sure we will enjoy the days ahead :) the bride and I love to ride and look forward to many trips over the summer and into the fall.

Get er Done ....

Shifty

·
Registered
674 Posts
HI there Shifty (cool name) welcome to our forum. I will tell you first hand this is the best Forum bar none. not just because of the wisdom and knowledge available here but because of the caring hearts of the members here. my last ride before the Wing was a ST1300 also and I couldn't be happier with my decision to upgrade to the Wing. Of course if I could have pulled it off I would have kept my ST1300 but I cant say it would get rode much.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
The ST1300 is a great bike, but I'm sure you'll enjoy your new Wing, and your better half will love it! Welcome to the GWOF! There are plenty of 1800 owners around here, so plenty of help available. Some of them even know what they're talking about!:p

Ride long and prosper!

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland,
Your going to love this site and your new Wing

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
29,023 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from PA. As others have said we have a great place here with lots of good people & discussion.

Take some time for yourself to pick an avatar, browse around, ask questions if you need & enjoy.

On a side note you will love your Wing but I'm quite sure it will have the biggest impact on your bride.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome Shifty. Enjoy your new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello shifty, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF.....Congrats on your new bike

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Welcome from another Pa. boy when you pick up the new bike tell us all what you think, I bet you love it.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome from a neighbour way out west. I had an ST prior to my '09, but the missus said 'we' needed a Wing again. Who was I to argue?:D

·
Super Moderator
7,612 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a Wing, you're going to like it and wonder why you hadn't got one sooner.
Post a photo when you can.

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the forum and congrats on your new Wing. Any pics??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.