Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New bike to us......CR 85.......not what you guys were thinking....uh?

My 12 year old son is off and running....It is a two cycle with a modified exhaust.....i must say loud pipes do nothing for the ears....he is having a great time on it. Picking up the shifting faster than I thought.
It is the torquest little thing I have ever seen.....does wheelie with me on in 2nd with no problem. :)

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
Sounds like good family fun!

I am finalizing my plans for Diamond Lake and Crater Lake camp out with a trip back home along the coast. I will be camping at Diamond Lake 18-21 August. It would be fun to stop by and see your stable.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
It may not be what we were thinking but it's a good thing. It will last in his memory forever. May he learne all the finer skills that will last forever as well. Eric

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got to tell you it is a really fun bike....never road dirt bikes as kid....it is hilarious to see him ride and the stupid dog chase him all over the field. It goes on for hours.......My 16 year old has the bug and is riding the KLR......I am in trouble now......Its a great thing for families....I hope he remembers this when he is an old man on his front porch. memories are all we truly have to take with us.

Larry I will be around will PM you about details.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Off road bikes are self restricting. If they're too big, ya can't ride em. All the lessons new rider learn in the dirt translate to survival on the street or open road!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts