Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just bought a 2012 about 2 weeks ago. I did a four corners ride in may and june with three friends. I was on a Harley softail and one of my buddies had a wing. Didn't take me longer than the first snow storm to realize I was on the wrong bike. Went and checked out the Harley touring bikes and the Wing. No contest. Only problem is now I'm 900 mi.from home at a wedding and the Wing is sitting home in the garage. This is the time I should be home bonding with the new family member!

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Congratulations on your Wing purchase, and welcome to the Forum from another Texas rider.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome aboard Sarge! It's hard carrying on a long distance love affair!

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Hi, just bought a 2012 about 2 weeks ago. I did a four corners ride in may and june with three friends. I was on a Harley softail and one of my buddies had a wing. Didn't take me longer than the first snow storm to realize I was on the wrong bike. Went and checked out the Harley touring bikes and the Wing. No contest. Only problem is now I'm 900 mi.from home at a wedding and the Wing is sitting home in the garage. This is the time I should be home bonding with the new family member!

i had the same thing happen to me , i had no clue how nice the goldwing was but i was hooked first time i rode one , welcome to the forums

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Hope you are reunited soon...

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello sgtshultz, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
The heck with it. I'm moving to Texas because that's where all the Goldwings are and 80% of the forum members. You did the Four Corner Ride on a Softail ? You tough.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not as hard as it sounds Chopin114. We're old and slow and didn't complete the ride in the required time. Where do I go to read the background on your car tire deal? I'm sure it was discussed on here somewhere

1 - 9 of 9 Posts