Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Goldwind DCT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, name is Larry and I Just purchased my 1st ever Goldwing in Matte Nightshade Blue, been riding motorcycles for the better part of 40 years, I wasn't planning on purchasing a wing but while visiting my local dealership I was smitten by the color combo of this bike and after some negotiations i traded in my Harley Lowrider ST for it
Just finished a nice local 300+ mile trip and must say that aside from needing a taller/wider windscreen and backrest this thing is extremely comfortable for chugging miles, this models size and fit reminds me a bit of my 2008 ST1300 although 100lbs heavier, anyhow looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the wing and sharing within the forum

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Honda Goldwind DCT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HI Larry. I just joined this group. Your story is almost identical to mine. Had an ST…then a couple of other bikes in between. and a mont ago the same bike as you. Mine is a DCT Canadian (slightly different). I love the bike!
What can I say....Great minds Think alike, LOL

Thanks for all the warm welcome, the mods have begun
Rider Backrest
Black Painted Rear Carrier
F4 Tinted Windscreen
Seriously considering the Fog lights and mounting kit and perhaps Red wheel stripes

1 - 2 of 3 Posts