Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my 2012 Red Wing yesterday. It's great, tighter suspension, Better foam in the seat. My 06 had lots of extras and I will miss some of them till I get the goodies for the New bike.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations! I'm glad the 12's are getting out there and we're starting to hear about them. I'm interested to hear about the suspension improvements that were made--what do you think so far?

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello gadgetman, welcome to GWOF and congrats on getting the new wing

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome from Pa. So, where are the pics???? Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. I saw my first 2012 in person today at a dealer. The two tone kind of grows on you, well me at least. Let us know how you like it and as was mentioned pictures would be nice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations Gadgetman! Picked up a red one myself last Friday. Having some issues with the flash reader on the navigation system. Other than that, new wing has performed flawlessly. This is my first GW and it is one fine bike. Amazing ride and sports car like power. I'm impressed to say the least.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the place Gadgetman. I was doing an up close inspection of the '12 on Saturday thanks to Chris at Salmon Arm Honda Powerhouse. He brought one over for us to oggle. Hope you enjoy yours.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Ooooh teamRC, you're gonna give Chopin chills with that baby:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Congratulations from down Texas way and welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
163 Posts
That white sure is purdy. Enjoy the new Wing. Got my 2010 back in January and I'm still love'n it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New member here. Hope to pick up my 2012 red wing somewhere around June 10-15th. Let me know how well you like the bike. Please post pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've seen different pictures and videos of the red one and sometimes it appears a slight darker red and sometimes it appears a fire engine red. I have one on order. Can you give me a brief description of the red color?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rick, it is a dark candy apple red. That is best I know how to to describe it. The actual name and spec number is Candy Alizarin Red (AJ7134).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts