Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, :)

I just purchased a 1982 GL 1100 it is my first Goldwing Ive never had a bike over 750 cc's before.

It has an issue with the Altenator but runs good needs alittle cosmetic TLC. Will work on getting it running soon so I may go ride the Coloado Rockies with it.

Look forward to talking to some of you in the Forum.

n5mdvcolorado
Frank Jenkins
Aurora Colorado
[email protected]

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hello n5mdvcolorado, and welcome to the forum. The bike I had before this one was an 82 GL1100 GW. Great bike, I had it for a few years. The bike I learned on was a 80 CB750. Also a great bike. The one time I had a problem with it was every so often it would not start after it was shut down. I had the rotor replaced on the alternator and that cured the problem. All the best and enjoy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Hello n5mdvcolorado, and welcome to the forum. The bike I had before this one was an 82 GL1100 GW. Great bike, I had it for a few years. The bike I learned on was a 80 CB750. Also a great bike. The one time I had a problem with it was every so often it would not start after it was shut down. I had the rotor replaced on the alternator and that cured the problem. All the best and enjoy.
Thanks Badrider,

Name here is Frank, I look forward to alot of enjoyable Rides !

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum Frank. Enjoy your Wing and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello frank, welcome to GWOF and congrats on moving up to a wing

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
welcome along Frank. I'd use your screen name but I don't tyope that well (see what I mean?):D

·
Super Moderator
11,791 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Ride safe and enjoy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts