Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New to this site and waiting for my 012 GW with ABS and Navi to come in.

I want to install the accessories myself. Where is a good source of a workshop manual, either paper or electronic for this bike:)

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Enjoy your new Wing and drive safe.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
Congrats, jack ! From the look on the forums there are many Goldwing riders from Florida. The manual is a nice addition to any ownership but it is not a prerequisite to install accessories. Accessories come with their own muddled instructions and the manual doesn't make them any clearer. That's what forums are for.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Tell your dealer to order the Honda service manual for you. That has always been one of the 1st "extras" I always ask for when buying a new bike.
While most accessories do come w/instructions, you will find several that refer you to the factory service manual to remove "things" in order to install the accessory.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from Pa. Ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Racer. Putting on your own farkles is a good way to get personal with your bike. Just be patient, lots of accessories require some dismantling of the tupperware etc. Cheers to you and your new ride.
p.s. love the new signature trike lady!

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from hellishly hot Texas.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum from another new member. I checked Helm Inc. and they don't yet have the new service manual. When I asked the dealer, he referred me to them and the owners manual also refers to them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts