Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ah big hello and peace to you all! i have dreamed of a fully dressed cruiser for a long time. drolled over them as a kid on the old 160 dream, felt like i was on one with the '72 bonneville, tried to make my 82 kawasaki 550 look like one, forgot about it with the yamaha sport bike and through it all i never thought i could afford what i really wanted. frankly - never could! but now is my time, baby :cool: ! i have waited 59 years! well, i may be that old but didn't start thinkin about heavy weights till the late 1960's - so 40 years. but i digress. holy crap - what a ride! i haven't really cranked it yet (i admit to juicin it up ah bit :D) but the handling is beyond compare! i am slightly disapointed in the seat and seat material - just seems ah little cheesy and not as deep as i thought it would be - still very comphy. i wish the wife would get her lincense so i could ride on the back! :eek: NEVER - but what a space back there!
still breakin her in (150 miles). which brings to mind what i saw on the web today about runnin the engine hard for the first 20 or so miles. anybody heard this? oh - that was nice. i just spilled a bottle of water on my desk - seeya!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts