Honda Goldwing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,577 Posts
Just goes to show you can't argue with the pavement.

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Frosty is home. So he is heading in the right direction. Battered and bruised. But there is no place like home. Eric

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
There's no place like home. Glad he's on the mend...

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Fantastic news Eric although I have to say he doesn't appear to be thrilled with the picture taking.

·
Administrator
25,897 Posts
Wonderful news Eric. Pretty soon he'll be strong enough to pull the ears off a Gondar!

·
Super Moderator
15,123 Posts
get well and heal even better frosty

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Fantastic news Eric although I have to say he doesn't appear to be thrilled with the picture taking.
But I bet he's happy it's not a pic in a funeral home somewhere... He's a lucky guy and I'm sure he's thankful...

·
Super Moderator
14,577 Posts
Sure glad to hear he is doing better. Pass on our best wishes.

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Thank all for your prays and best wishes. I will catch up with Frosty on Thursday or Friday. He is quite frustrated at the moment. One hand has broken and the sholderblade on the other is gone and he can't do much with his hands. We need to get started with getting something done about that road. I am getting some emails on their way today. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
If the governments want to know which roads are dangerous, ask a motorcycle rider..

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I have sent off some email today to start stiring the pot. They will get to know me on first name bases. Eric

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
We have had some success with our emails already. The local TV station ran a 2 minute story on the road condition. The local paper had a story almost ready and will now add in Frosty to their story. I will keep the presure up and see if we can get that road fix. Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Careful Mate, you may end up trading in Trains for Politics.;)

Good for you, we don't get that kind of progress in the States.

·
Administrator
25,897 Posts
I think the peeps in the gov't are all scared of "the Hoon" :D

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Great article. Hope someone takes notice and does something about the road conditions.. Glad you were there to help when he went down..

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Great article. Hope someone takes notice and does something about the road conditions.. Glad you were there to help when he went down..
I will not be letting go of this until that road gets repaired. There is a second page to the story but that gives you the picture. Now we are turning the heat up on the politicians. Shorty we will get it back into the media with a protest ride. I do not want to hear that someone has lost their life because they have neglected to fix the road. I will keep you informed to how we go. But these things will take time and a lot of persistance. Eric

41 - 60 of 81 Posts