Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,041 Posts
aaaaa there go's some more kin.....
Any thing with a name like "PHIL " can't be all that bad.

WA9FWT Phil
Phil-osophy: Phil-anthropy :phil-ippines :phil-o : Phil-ander (?) : Phil-harmonic : Phil-odendron. Except for Phil-ander, the rest don't seem too bad.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Groundhog problem solver

Well i'm finally sick of this groundhog thing , yeah the forecast is rain for as far as i can see. So I went to the local gun shop and told them my tale of woe . They said this one would fix any groundhog problem.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well I shouldn't go to the gun shop and say "whats the biggest ya got". But you'll have to forgive me im a old navy guy and always thought why use my 45 when a tomahawk missle is available. The old get a bigger hammer theory. But the weather is still real bad especially on the eastern side of the country.I feel for you guys . Hopefully it makes for a nice spring.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I prefer a Sidewinder Missile when their in flight. If they are still, a sling shot will do.
Let me see if I have the picture right here. Your dog (Ranger ) ran away and you uncovered the bike to go look for him. In the excitement, you for got that you had two foot drifts, so there you are just looking at that bike and wishing !!

WA9FWT Phil

·
Premium Member
24,041 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
45/70 . i've seen a ac130 gunship , awesome weaponry. Had my hands on some big stuff in my day also. Have you dialed in your sharps . had a friend had one and with blackpowder it could shoot about a 3 inch group at 100 yds . I shot with fcsa in ca until the laws changed but did a 4in group at 1000yds once.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
45'70 I feel for ya my eyesight isn't what it used to be . I still shoot any chance I get , I taught my daughters to shoot at 6 . My 12 yo has her own rifle (a 22 bolt ) , Saw your vietnam hat . wanted you to know my nco's when i went in were vietnam vets and the best guys to serve with I stayed in til the gulf war when they all were gone . My nam vet boot camp company commander was able to come to my nco ceromony . I believe this is why a lot of vets ride , we need to cleanse our restless souls. Thanks for your service

Attachments

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.