Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday at work when alot of fathers had the day off and could be with their family's my riding buddy and I were at work and during some down time over the 13 hours he started to set up his phone with some free music and we came across The Pusher by Steppenwolf and started woundering what would be a better song for our riding buddys that ride HDs for that special time when they just can't start or they break down on that long ride. We only have two to pick from and would play both when we have the time during the lets get him on the road again but this could be fun. #1 Steppenwolf The Pusher (Easy Rider) or #2 Nancy Sinatra These Boots are Made for Walking. For me it would have to be Nancy she always look hot when she sang it.:rolleyes: Thanks for you time

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Maybe this will help with the Voting:
Pusher
Boots

I like the Pusher song....so I vote #1

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You my man are a lot of help now can we get Nancy on Peters bike.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Steppenwolf fan since forever so I have to go with The Pusher. Jessica Simpson spoiled These Boots for me;) Nancy is second seat now.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jessica Simpson I now have something to look up unless EFINREF can post it for me.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I go with the lady's I vote 2

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
How about the song "Stranded" by Heart?

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Jessica Simpson I now have something to look up unless EFINREF can post it for me.
Sorry for my Tardiness. You can always count on Fossil to pick up my slack.:)

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Here's Jessica:

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
That's the same link I posted, for some reason when I post youtube videos sometimes they just come up as an address.:confused:
Don't know why?:confused: Did I tell you guys I was confused about it?:confused:

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
It's caused by the type of power you run your computer on. If the sine-wave isn't exactly 60hz, it can cause all sorts of glitches.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
It's caused by the type of power you run your computer on. If the sine-wave isn't exactly 60hz, it can cause all sorts of glitches.
Hmmm is it just glitches in the posting of video? Or does it actually affect Jessica Simpson?????:D;)

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the show I'll stay with Nancy it's just something about her the boots and that little dress.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts