Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New forum member. I am looking at purchasing a '12 or '13 wing. I am not new to Honda or motorcycles for that matter. I have been riding V twin cruisers for years now, Honda and currently a Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad. Just wanted to get some input on the wing, especially late models, what I'm getting into, which model, problems etc. Any input would be appreciated. This is a big investment I plan on keeping a long time. Thanks!

·
Registered
473 Posts
The GL is the primo touring machine, some use it for only that, others for daily commutes. Sure it might be nice to have another bike for a change I guess, but I love riding mine, for me it fills all my riding needs. I'll hook up the trailer and load it up for a days work, its my primary mode of travel with the exception of frigid, snowy or icy weather, 21K+ on the odo. Most of the historied problems have been resolved, the only other 3 that continue to persist are keeping gas in the tank, tires on the wheels and the odometer from spinning.:rolleyes

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are a number of threads around with the same question. Search through them and you will get a lot of the information you are looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.