Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Kaw 1500FI Vulcan Classic, only 30481
miles and CLEAN, Rides like a Dream:D and the sound is awesome with the long Cobra pipes.:p Leather saddlebags and large leather travel bag on back. Metzler WWW tires, Heel-toe shifter with driver and passenger floorboards, Kuryakyn Ergo-grips with throttle boss, Furtron clock. Asking $4800.00 Located in Middle Geogia

770 401-1312

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Good luck with your sale....Vulcan is fun bike to ride.

·
Banned
3,192 Posts

Welcome from Seattle.

I have had quite a few different bikes that I adapted to travel some distance.... as most can tour to some degree. However, my Kawasaki 1600 Nomad was my first one that could do it with major comfort.

If I had not tried a Wing, I would be riding one of these, as they are the best of the twin cruisers. The Valkyrie is THE BEST CRUISER but it has more than two cylinders.

Good luck with the same of your bike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Larry and Efinref, I do LOVE my Vulcan. BUT you got to do what ya got to do. And since my husbands health now restricts him from riding his Wing, I am selling my ride too. Going to get us a fifth wheel to get out and go.

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
Good Luck with your sale, I would try to put in on Ebay or Craigs to see if you get any bites. Price is a bit over KBB so another suggestion would be take some nice pics in an enviroment where there are no distractions in the background. ie Garage. Clean & wax it, sunny day, outside with nothing in the pic but the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts