Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been working about 6 hours try to pull out my cb radio to send to Serria electronics to get it fixed.

I have pulled the pockets out both side have the top completely off a d got the left had fairing pulled down to try to get to the two screws that are on the bottom of the radio. But now I see the ducting in the way.

Can someone tell me how to get to the two screws on the bottom of the radio to get them out, I can't seem to figure it out??????

On a positive note at least I can change the air filter and fuel filter while I have the top off.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
The left upper fairing/shelter needs to be removed.

·
Premium Member
24,638 Posts
What year Wing and then I can l;ook up the manual and see if there's something else that needs to be removed for sure. Like Cantankerous says, the left upper part of the shelter/fairing might both need removal.

·
Premium Member
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fixed it

Guys,
Thanks for the replies, I finally figured it out, was a simple task and I took way to much stuff off. But i got it out.

Thanks for the replies.
Hallct

·
Registered
739 Posts
If you're working on an 01 and up make sure you do the relearn after completing install of all parts. Everything off, start without touching throttle and let run until cooling fans cycle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts