Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope someone can help,I'm trying to post some pics,every time i try to upload my pics it tells me that my pic exceeds file limit!!I'd really like to show everyone my new gl.I have tried to put my single pics in a file by themselves,but that does'nt work either.Any help would be appreciated!!:confused:

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
ktownne: While you and I are waiting to figure this picture problem out, may I suggest a free upload site ? Up load your pictures ( up to 100MB! ) , copy the " http//:.........." they assign to your drop and post the link in your comment box. It's not as quick as a direct view, but it gets them up for us to enjoy. The site is : http://drop.io/

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
sign up with photobucket, image cave, or image shack. then you can link your pic's through them and they have a resizing tool so your pic's are not too large for any forum. yes it's free to sign up

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
i don't have photobucket but try one of the other codes if it doesn't give a larger pic it will link to the larger pic

·
Registered
183 Posts
Here is one way to do it: Use Windows Picture Viewer, on left side find e-mail this file,
use Make all my pictures smaller. Email pictures to yourself. Now you have pictures with a smaller file size.

·
Registered
179 Posts
A simple way to solve the problem is to set your camera to a setting that takes the pic size and megabyte that will go on the site. I had this problem and the multiple sites suggested here didn't help me.....no offense, I'm still a bit photo ignorant. In your camera instructions you'll find the info to do that. By the way, my camera is a very old digital so I'm sure the newer can do this. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
I tried all the possible sizing with photobucket and they were either too small for my desire or too big to allow here. How did " 45/70fan " fill up that box with his prized Groundhog ? Time to try Ramrod's suggestion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts