Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get a feel for what a reasonable OTD price would be for the NEW 2010 Wing with comfort & audio package. I want to buy one but I feel like I should do some research to get to the best price. I was unable to find detailed information in Kelley BB. Anyone (everyone), please let me know what you think is reasonable for something in the Washington, DC area.
:)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Can't tell you what you will pay in the DC area...in Wisconsin I purchased the 2010 GW Audio Comfort base model for $19,800 which also included the fog lights, a 12vdc adaptor and a helmet....I thought that was a fair price here in Wisconsin....However I know the dealer I purchased the bike from has raised his prices since the announcement of Honda not making a 2011 GW....

Hope this helps...oh...I used cycletrader.com to get a good feel the going prices in my area before I went to the dealer....good luck...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks MarkH

Can't tell you what you will pay in the DC area...in Wisconsin I purchased the 2010 GW Audio Comfort base model for $19,800 which also included the fog lights, a 12vdc adaptor and a helmet....I thought that was a fair price here in Wisconsin....However I know the dealer I purchased the bike from has raised his prices since the announcement of Honda not making a 2011 GW....

Hope this helps...oh...I used cycletrader.com to get a good feel the going prices in my area before I went to the dealer....good luck...
MarkH...I found one quoted here for $18,244 for the comfort/audio version. Looks like that may be a pretty good deal. Thanks for the input. Gamesman2

·
Registered
217 Posts
MarkH...I found one quoted here for $18,244 for the comfort/audio version. Looks like that may be a pretty good deal. Thanks for the input. Gamesman2
I sell you my bike and buy that one for $18K...sounds like a great deal....buy it and get out there and ride.... :D

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
For a level II around here I would think about $ 22,000. Check out Delaware locations. They don't have sales tax , but I don't know if that applies to vehicles. Also call up Shenandoah Honda in Winchester. They usually have a large selection of different option bikes ( # 540-678-8500 ).

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm trying to get a feel for what a reasonable OTD price would be for the NEW 2010 Wing with comfort & audio package. I want to buy one but I feel like I should do some research to get to the best price. I was unable to find detailed information in Kelley BB. Anyone (everyone), please let me know what you think is reasonable for something in the Washington, DC area.
:)
suggest to your dealer that will "split" his hold-back and pay sales tax.
If his cost is 18800 and his hold back is 2500, you will pay about 20,000 plus tax. Thats not a bad price for a 2010 model, IMO

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Whatever you do, try and shop "in person". Over the phone or e-mail will seldom get you the best out the door price.

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
First, welcome to the board from the Keystone state. I paid $17,900 for my 09 base. Unless you need/want heated grips/seat and TPMS you might want to look into a leftover 08 model and save yourself some $$ which you can then put towards farkles...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts