Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a set of kury floorboards on my 1800 and need to know what's a good kickstand to use with these boards.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Ram: I recently put on the Kury Highway floorboards. Love the leg streatch. I was looking at floorboards at the shifter/ brake level. Do you have an opinion on how they are with the stopping and the foot down clearance ?

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hay guys! there are other places to buy KUR goods and WingStuff is not the cheapest. nor are they the friendliest when it comes to returnes or helping with problems -- Dont get me wrong --they are not the best but other companys are out there and they usually sell cheaper than Rick does---- the Kur. side stand extender workes great

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
So, So-Cal, where have you found this piece cheaper? I have known Rick for about 18 years from when he was parts manager at Huntington Honda, he is great to do business with and his prices are about the lowest around. If the item you order is in stock you will usually get it in a couple of days. If it's out of stock or on back order from the supplier that is out of his hands.He opened a hugh new repair facility last year and his business is booming. That's why he had to expand his shop. Everyone will have their favorite dealer or service facility but I ride 2 hrs. to get to Wing Stuff because I know the treatment and service I get there. Sure not all have the same tastes, if we did we would all be riding 08 Titanium Gold Wings.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm with Joe. I find Wingstuff great to do business with. I place orders and they're shipped immediately. Items not in stock are usually shipped in one to two days. Kudos to Wingstuff for shipping the items as they come in and paying the additional shipping, rather than making me wait until everything's in stock!

·
Registered
137 Posts
So, So-Cal, where have you found this piece cheaper? I have known Rick for about 18 years from when he was parts manager at Huntington Honda, he is great to do business with and his prices are about the lowest around. If the item you order is in stock you will usually get it in a couple of days. If it's out of stock or on back order from the supplier that is out of his hands.He opened a hugh new repair facility last year and his business is booming. That's why he had to expand his shop. Everyone will have their favorite dealer or service facility but I ride 2 hrs. to get to Wing Stuff because I know the treatment and service I get there. Sure not all have the same tastes, if we did we would all be riding 08 Titanium Gold Wings.
I also have know Rick for many years yes since he worked behind the parts counter Huntington Honda under its old owners --but I also have had some very bad service -- like being told a part was there that I ordered and then he sells it out to some one else-- and that has happened a couple of times-- but there are different shops around who will go out of their way to see that you get good service-- JBJ-- Totally Wings-- So-Cal Motorcycles-- Midcities Honda to name a few-- so everyone has their favoriets--- but WinfStuff is not the do all/end all for Goldwings.
And since Rick is opening up and growing so much do you think he is doing this on the money he makes from over charging--not from giving you such a great deal--if hes building --- your paying for it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts