Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to every one on the forum. I'mnew here from Austin, Tx. I ride a 1997 Motor Trike and love it. Hope to put in excess of 20000on it this year. I will have several questions as time goes on as I do as much or maybe all the work on I CAN. I enjoy all the information here on the forum.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum, kind of looks like we are getting sort of run over or is over run with them Texan fellers.:rolleyes: NIce looking trike.
I actually like Texas, have family north of Dallas.
Spent 8 weeks out at Bergstrom AFB back in 88.
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome from about 45 minutes north of ya. Did you ride yesterday?(Sat). Now you folks up north don't get ticked off cause yesterday was a nice day here. Its only 36 more days till spring and we can all ride as far as our pocket books will let us.
We rode up to Lampasas and over towards Killeen and took some back roads along the Lampasas river and stopped and chunked rocks for a while. A nice break to the cold we have been having and are not used to. The wind is howling out of the south today but after church, we might mount up and use up a little tire rubber. Anyway, glad your with us and enjoy the forum and the people. Nice bunch.:)
Isaac

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome Tex!!! I think you will find this forum quite interesting. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello jmoraniii,welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Gday from Down Under. I am looking forward to hearing about your trips. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Glad you found us. Nice folks and good info on here. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along from the deep freeze! Good folks and no shortage of info here. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome to the GW board, and good luck on the 20000 mile quest this summer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts