121 - 140 of 490 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
+1 on the lots of:bsflag: and a great time

·
Registered
200 Posts
I will be coming... I might even bring my wife or oldest daughter! Please add me to the master list!

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
My daughter Cindy and I are officially in. She is still checking with the school administrator, but we should be good. Reservations made. I'm betting I have the "biggest" bike there.

·
Super Moderator
13,822 Posts
My daughter Cindy and I are officially in. She is still checking with the school administrator, but we should be good. Reservations made. I'm betting I have the "biggest" bike there.
You will definitely have the most car tires. >:)

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #129

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Bump, bump! Lots of fun awaits this M&G! Friday we arrive and greet old friends and meet new ones, most likely in the parking lot with Goldwings everywhere. Saturday & Sunday, we’ll ride the awesome roads in the area, in groups. Mark , the road captain, will show us the routes a bit closer to the event. Saturday night, working on a catered BBQ at the motel (more info as it comes in), and Monday (Sunday for some), we’ll say our good byes. In between, lots of visiting, hanging out, talking bike talk & getting acquainted. Y’all come!

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
You bet! She’s already counting how many to bring! Now if Ef shows up with the peach, it’ll be a party!
Sorry, but them damned revenuers shut done the still.:policecar: I am limited to some really nice Bourbon.:icon_drink:

·
Premium Member
5,936 Posts
Sorry, but them damned revenuers shut done the still.:policecar: I am limited to some really nice Bourbon.:icon_drink:
Dayum revenuers!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,822 Posts
I can't believe you still have some stashed Mark. I finished off all my peach many moons ago.

Sure looking forward to this Meet-n-Greet. I've been through this area but never based here.

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
I'll be bringing along something as well, and not just Janice.

:2guns:

121 - 140 of 490 Posts