Honda Goldwing Forum banner

101 - 120 of 490 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Do to me not being fully retired yet, unfortunately I won't be making this M&G this time.
But, you'll have new tires! C'mon man.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
How far west?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
I don't have our itinerary yet, because my buddy has done Vancouver many times, and has actually lived there at one time. He has also done Alberta and S.D. with Needles Highway and Beartooth Pass a couple of years ago, and fitting it all together for this trip. I figured we will be gone for at least three weeks.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I don't have our itinerary yet, because my buddy has done Vancouver many times, and has actually lived there at one time. He has also done Alberta and S.D. with Needles Highway and Beartooth Pass a couple of years ago, and fitting it all together for this trip. I figured we will be gone for at least three weeks.
If ya wind up near Utah give me a shout!

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
If ya wind up near Utah give me a shout!

I'm pretty sure we're not heading that far south, but I'll definitely keep it in mind, thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Winginpete and Pat are planing to be there.
The vacation book out schedule for 2019 locked (always sick time) in.....Full set of Beckers locked in.

So much catching up to do....so many folks to meet :grin2::grin2:

We even made resreservations

·
Super Moderator
27,581 Posts
The vacation book out schedule for 2019 locked (always sick time) in.....Full set of Beckers locked in.

We even made resreservations

Now it's a Party ... the Becker Clan is in force

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts

We even made reservations
Hell Yeah!!!! Beckers......Some of my favorite people.
Don't forget your hat!!!:super: This is for the rest of ya'll:finger:....You know who you are.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Hey, ref. If you could or can, text me the emoji of the smiley face giving the finger. Awesome emoji! There’s a number of people I need to send that to. LOL. Thanks. 804-539-7811

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Hey, ref. If you could or can, text me the emoji of the smiley face giving the finger. Awesome emoji! There’s a number of people I need to send that to. LOL. Thanks. 804-539-7811
Its just one of those Smilies we have available to us.
Here is one I dedicate to those secondary GWOFIBs

·
Super Moderator
27,581 Posts
I feel compelled to dedicate a photo as well to my friends that belong to the envious club with the fake hats.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,832 Posts
I feel compelled to dedicate a photo as well to my friends that belong to the envious club with the fake hats.
Thanks, I was about to start searching for that picture. Here is the TWO ORIGINAL hat owners along the Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia. You are just jealous because Dustin thought up the idea....>:)

Bring your hats, let's get a real Iron Butt group photo.

OOPS. Well the weather looked like Maggie Valley.
I only remember one day with some rain, and it wasn't nearly as wet as Maggie Valley.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,397 Posts

Does it count if I did it in a 78 Oldsmobile station wagon???? (My family still never lets me forget that I did it on our vacation in 1989)

·
Super Moderator
27,581 Posts
Does it count if I did it in a 78 Oldsmobile station wagon???? (My family still never lets me forget that I did it on our vacation in 1989)
Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
27,581 Posts
Thanks, I was about to start searching for that picture. Here is the TWO ORIGINAL hat owners along the Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia. You are just jealous because Dustin thought up the idea....>:)

Bring your hats, let's get a real Iron Butt group photo.

I only remember one day with some rain, and it wasn't nearly as wet as Maggie Valley.
He knows that too. He was just trying to be cute with his rhyming.

Prunella :rolleyes:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 490 Posts