Honda Goldwing Forum banner

361 - 380 of 490 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
All, its sad news for me, but i will not be able to make the meet and greet, Broke a tooth and need to get it fixed in a lot of pain. Plus still up at 1:00am watching the weather, had over 20 tornados in Oklahoma close to where i live, and there say a possible 8 inches of rain here in Edmond. I try to make the next one.
Have fun all.

·
Super Moderator
9,577 Posts
All, its sad news for me, but i will not be able to make the meet and greet, Broke a tooth and need to get it fixed in a lot of pain. Plus still up at 1:00am watching the weather, had over 20 tornados in Oklahoma close to where i live, and there say a possible 8 inches of rain here in Edmond. I try to make the next one.
Have fun all.
You and your family's safety comes first. Stay safe and hope you get your tooth fixed soon.

·
Premium Member
23,673 Posts
Have fun all.
Hmmmmm......... Guess it's motel morning coffee for us. This is not sad news, it's bad news for all of us !

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Have fun all.
The date draws near and the numbers are dwindling.....Hate to hear all this.....I was looking forward to catching up with you pal. Next time hopefully!!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Stay safe Terry. See you at the next one.

·
Super Moderator
9,577 Posts
What the hell is this??!!!! Woke up to all this CRAP! Anyone got a scraper? Ours is in sunny Utah!!!!

Good guys ride black bikes!
IDMWT# 98
Now that's just not right. Be careful and get to warmer weather..

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
So folks.....this happened at work the other day..Some one hit my wing while parked and ran off....Bike was parked in a spot where cameras didn't see it.
I was able to bang the wheel back and I have ordered a new front wheel. If it doesn't get here in time my only option is to (dare I say) is trailer the wing to Banner Elk and just ride locally.
I dont want to risk riding two up and pulling a trailer at highway speeds.

I have rode around town and have had no issues with vibration and the bead on the tire is sealed and not leaking.

So pissed right now....
Where do you stand? What is it looking like? I was hop you got to experience the Wingsoft and I got some Cardo help...:frown2:

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
All packed and hooked up ready to head out in the morning. We were planning on leaving Thursday morning but the varying weather forecast tells us we will most likely have some degree of rain to ride thru. The different forecast we have been looking at keep changing, but will probably ride at least part of the way in rain. (@JKWinger you keep that snow right where it's at, don't need to ride in that)

So we are leaving out a day earlier so if it gets raining hard there is no need to push thru and take unnecessary risk. We will just hole up somewhere and sit it out or just get there early and explore the area on our own for a day.
See ya all in Banner Elk. ----We will be camping @https://www.facebook.com/Mountain-View-Moto-Campground-615636078583390/

Attachments

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Have fun all.
Sorry to hear you won't make it Terry, always enjoy your company and coffee. Be safe and give Sandy a hug from us.

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
We are KU at 0545 Wednesday, overnight in Attalla Al. Then on in to Banner Elk on Thursday. We will be all refreshed and ready to greet everyone as you arrive on Friday or Thursday what ever the case may be. Been looking forward to this for a while, our last m&g was Marietta OH.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Where do you stand? What is it looking like? I was hop you got to experience the Wingsoft and I got some Cardo help...:frown2:

Steve,

We are coming, but I will not ride the Wing towing a trailer with Elaine at interstate speeds. So we will trailer the Wing to Banner Elk and ride with y’all on the back roads at a much slower speed. I have a new wheel coming and it won’t make it in time for the ride.

·
Registered
951 Posts
All packed and hooked up ready to head out in the morning. We were planning on leaving Thursday morning but the varying weather forecast tells us we will most likely have some degree of rain to ride thru. The different forecast we have been looking at keep changing, but will probably ride at least part of the way in rain. (@JKWinger you keep that snow right where it's at, don't need to ride in that)

So we are leaving out a day earlier so if it gets raining hard there is no need to push thru and take unnecessary risk. We will just hole up somewhere and sit it out or just get there early and explore the area on our own for a day.
See ya all in Banner Elk. ----We will be camping @https://www.facebook.com/Mountain-View-Moto-Campground-615636078583390/
No worries! We left that crap way behind us! However it was a monsoon all the way to York Nebraska! Still much better than the blizzard through Wyoming! See ya in a few days!

Good guys ride black bikes!
IDMWT# 98

·
Super Moderator
14,108 Posts
Have fun all.
Sorry to hear that Terry. We will miss you. Hope that tooth gets fixed soon.

No worries! We left that crap way behind us! However it was a monsoon all the way to York Nebraska! Still much better than the blizzard through Wyoming! See ya in a few days!
When you get there it will seem like summer for you.

·
Premium Member
23,673 Posts
Steve,

We are coming, but I will not ride the Wing towing a trailer with Elaine at interstate speeds. So we will trailer the Wing to Banner Elk and ride with y’all on the back roads at a much slower speed. I have a new wheel coming and it won’t make it in time for the ride.
Follow me, I ride at that speed.

361 - 380 of 490 Posts