Honda Goldwing Forum banner

241 - 260 of 490 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,832 Posts
I just heard from Peter Heizer (Golddraggon) and very sorry to let everyone know he will not be attending. His son needs help moving and it just happens to be the same weekend.

I think he had been hanging around Phil (Efinref) too much and that pencil schedule thing habit. At least it is a family and not job thing getting in the way of riding. Sometimes it just can't be helped.

Anyway, I have a room reserved and looking for a roommate if anyone needs a bed.

·
Super Moderator
13,832 Posts
The Efinref has claimed the extra bed. Sure looking forward to this trip and seeing all y'all again.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
The Efinref has claimed the extra bed. Sure looking forward to this trip and seeing all y'all again.
So glad I won the drawing:surprise:......That means I will cancel my reservations and a double room will open up.

·
Super Moderator
9,397 Posts
It's been 6 days since the post was on top. So here is a bump to bring it forward. It's going to be a good time..

·
Super Moderator
9,397 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,397 Posts
Just a bump to bring the post forward. Only 1 month until the M&G. Better get the Corvette washed and ready. I wonder if I will need "rain gear"...

·
Super Moderator
9,397 Posts
You bring your umbrella. I'm bringing my sunbrella !

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk
I won't need an umbrella, I have a roof.. LOL

241 - 260 of 490 Posts